1. General Terms.
Winch Websites may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, and any collection fees to which Winch Websites may be entitled under this Agreement or under applicable law.
Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by emailing ;
Once a Customer has cancelled their account before the renewal date, no more charges will be billed to the account. Cancellations on or after renewal will be charged renewal fees.
All cancellations must be advised. Customer can terminate their account for any reason or for no reason. However, Customer understands and agrees that Winch Websites does not provide pro-rated or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be nonrefundable.
All payments to Winch Websites are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. All billing disputes must be reported within thirty (30) days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as chargebacks, which, in Winch Websites' sole discretion are invalid under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
7. Customer agrees not to engage in any activity that violates any international, foreign, federal, state, or local laws applicable to the service terms described in this Agreement.
8. Winch Websites reserves the right to discontinue service to any Customer it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including, but not limited to, the following:
10. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Winch Websites, and the parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, employees and agents of Winch Websites against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, "Losses") to which an indemnified party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer's use of the Services, and to reimburse an indemnified party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by such indemnified party in connection with investigating, defending, or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such indemnified party is a party.
11. WINCH WEBSITES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF WINCH WEBSITES' SERVICES BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS.
12. WINCH WEBSITES PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WINCH WEBSITES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE, AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND WINCH WEBSITES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFOR.
13. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WINCH WEBSITES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR THROUGH, THIS SERVICE, THE SYSTEMS WHICH PROVIDE IT, AND THE INTERNET, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
14. WINCH WEBSITES DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR MATERIALS ACCESSED THROUGH ITS SERVICES, ITS SYSTEMS, ITS NETWORKS, OR THE INTERNET.
15. No Waiver of Rights by Winch Websites.
Any failure by Winch Websites to enforce this Agreement in every instance in which it might apply does not amount to a waiver of any of Winch Websites' rights.
ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY WAY ARBITRATION.
18. Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, without regard to choice of law or conflicts of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another country.
All monetary amounts to which this Agreement refers shall be in Australian dollars and include the GST.
20. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including all of its component parts, comprises the entire agreement between the Customer and Winch Websites, and supersedes any prior or previous agreements between the Customer and Winch Websites with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement; provided, however, that Customer agrees that Customer shall be subject to any additional terms and conditions of which Winch Websites notifies the Customer from time to time, pursuant to this Agreement.
21. No Oral Modification of this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be modified orally.
23. Consent to Jurisdiction; Venue.
Jurisdiction and venue for arbitration or litigation of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, or the breach thereof shall be proper only in a venue determined Winch Websites.
24. Choice of Law.
For all purposes, this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made within the State of Victoria, Australia. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Australia and Winch Websites and Customer each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia should any claim or question arise under Federal law or federal jurisdiction based upon diversity of citizenship.
25. Force Majeure.
Winch Websites shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, terrorism, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortages of suitable parts, materials, labor or transportation, magnetic interference, interruptions of electrical power or other utility service, unavailability of any telecommunications or wireless service or connection to any telecommunications or wireless service, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of Winch Websites.
26. Severability of Terms of this Agreement.
In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties hereto, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
27. Limitation of Actions Arising Under this Agreement.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to Winch Websites' performance or alleged non-performance of this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is forever barred.
28. Denial of Service
Winch Websites reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at its sole discretion and is not required to give a reason.
29. Abuse of Winch Websites Staff or Support Personnel.
30. No Free Services to Be Offered.
The Customer may not use the Customer's account or Winch Websites' services to offer any of the following kinds of FREE services but are not limited to: